Warranty claims on defective products will be remedied by swift replacement.
We make no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products sold by Saber Cycle. We will contact the manufacturer on behalf of the customer but the responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.
Consumable parts are not warrantied unless the defect restricts installation of the part. Consumable parts are those that need to be replaced on a regular schedule, such as timing belts, air, fuel and oil filters, brake pads, steering stem and wheel bearings, cables, radiator hoses, spark plugs and spark plug covers and shocks.
We warrant that any Barracuda® products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the consumer except for the following provisions:
- Saber Cycle shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s).
- The product has been tampered with or not properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- The product that has already been certified as tested, such as ignition switches and water pumps.
- Saber Cycle shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of a Barracuda® product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breech of contract or duty between Saber Cycle and a customer.
- Barracuda® products that were not installed on the specified model application as described.
- We make no guarantee that the mounting leg positions of any brand of trunk rack we sell will match the existing pre-drilled holes in the trunk lid. The chance of lining up the legs is extremely slim given the many hundreds of trunk rack styles made during the past four decades. Buyer assumes all responsibility for installation.
- Exhaust systems with discoloration of exhaust pipes or mufflers caused by tuning characteristics, exhaust timing, carburetor jetting or overheating are not due to defective manufacturing.
- Claims from other than the original buyer.