Two ignition coil packs for GL1000 1975 to 1979 that replace either OEM 30501-371-003 or 30502-371-003 stock coils.
Top quality coils produce spark voltages in excess of 30,000 volts. Choose from three configurations and five variations of resistance for different applications.
These coils work with point ignitions, aftermarket electronic ignitions and factory electronic ignitions. Before selecting a coil, check the coil primary resistance requirements specified by the manufacturer of the ignition being used.
- No exposed laminations to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- Peak gap current in excess of 50mA.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 40,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- 1 year warranty.