We make these policies not only to protect us but you, the customer, as well. If our return policy was not so stringent, our prices would have to compensate for greater losses in returned merchandise that is not resellable.
We do not have the luxury of inspecting goods over the parts counter to make certain we are not getting returned merchandise that is not ours or that supposedly didn't fit but has been recklessly broken or marred during installation. In the past, we have even discovered some customers returning chrome accessories they purchased for a competition - much like some teenage girls who return their prom dresses.
1. No exchanges or refunds or returns for items marked as "ONLINE SPECIAL", "SALE", "CLEARANCE", "CLOSEOUT" OR "DISCONTINUED". All sales final for such items.
2. Inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If we make a shipping error, notify us at once. Provide us the item and invoice number and we will immediately ship you the correct item, in addition to the return postage and shipping label for the return of the goods shipped in error. Your invoice number is required and we will NOT accept claims for errors reported after 14 days from invoice date.
3. Only faulty and defective items will be exchanged or refunded. Claims for faulty or defective items must be made within 14 days of purchase or invoice date. Defects and missing components will be remedied by replacement only. A 25% restock fee will be imposed on returns if we are not allowed to replace. Absolutely no claims by third party installations will be accepted.
4. No exchanges, returns or refunds on consumable parts, such as filters, timing belts, sparkplugs, cables, bearings, brake pads, gaskets, seals, o-rings, engine parts, brake caliper rebuild kits, carburetor components, switches, windshields, seat covers, all electrical parts, etc. and tools. All mirrors, being a highly perishable item, are sold without warranty, or guarantee of any type.
5. Requests for return of faulty items must be authorized by us prior to returning any goods. Your invoice number is required to make a claim. We will assign a Return Authorization number which must be noted on the return shipping label. Parcels returned without a valid return authorization number will be refused.
6. Requests for exchanges must authorized by us prior to returning any goods. Your invoice number is required to make a claim. Items must be returned in the original packaging in resellable condition and should not be marked or altered or a 25% restock fee will be imposed. If there is no follow up order for parts to make the exchange, we will impose a 25% restock fee. We will assign a Return Authorization number which must be noted on the return shipping label. Parcels returned without a valid return authorization number will be refused delivery.
7. No return, exchange, return or exchange for merchandise that was not designated for your bike model because you assumed it would fit or could make it fit. All goods are sold on the basis that the correct year, make and model information has been supplied by you but we assume no responsibility for verifying ordered parts fit the model entered on the order. All parts and accessories are sold on the basis of fit to a STOCK bike as delivered by the motorcycle manufacturer without major frame and body defects from vehicle accidents or calamity nor rebuilding or modification of the original engine.
We assume no responsibility for your inability to fit any of our parts or accessories to a bike that has nonstock parts or accessories that may interfere with a stock installation. With the huge variety of aftermarket parts and accessories on the market, it is impossible for us to attempt to second guess and advise you if our parts will fit with or replace another aftermarket item. We would rather give up a sale than have an unhappy customer!
8. We accept no responsibility for customer order errors due to incorrect selection of part numbers, changes of circumstances and bypassing sales items. We go to great lengths to provide detailed descriptions, list specific Specials categories in our website menus for current sales and offer several options for reviewing orders prior to submitting them. We have fulfilled our obligation completely if the order was shipped exactly as placed.